Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Dismissal Date and New Pickup

Hello Parents:

As you may have heard, school will be dismissed until May 1. Students will be working remotely until this date. Because this is quite a span of time, you will need to pick up more materials from the school. I will be sending work for your child and instructions on how to access videos for learning the new math concepts that we will start next week. 

Pickup will be Friday, March 27, from 11:30-2:30. You will come to my exterior classroom door. I will be sending home items for reading groups, math, science, language arts, and history. 

Thank you for helping your child be successful at home. And thank you for having them log into ZOOM so I can see them every day! 

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment