Friday, March 13, 2020

School closure and remote education.

Hello Parents:

School will be dismissed for the next two weeks due to concerns with the Covid-19 virus. This means that your child will not come to school for education. Instead, I will be teaching remotely.

You will be able to pick up packets, books, and necessary supplies for your child by Thursday, March 19. This will allow me to continue educating your children while they are at home. I will be at school during the shut-down, but do not have all the details as of yet. I will contact you as soon as I know more. 

Please know that we are doing everything we can to make this a smooth transition. I will contact you Wednesday, March 18, through remind and email. I will also update my blog consistently to keep you informed and give you more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment